Smile for the camera!!

Smile for the camera!!
Problem, officer?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Second Post

Yea. So my class is going along really slow. The anxiety is killing me! I want to start the process! =^_^= So today, I'm doing to post about...nothing yet. I haven't done anything productive. I haven't really been given much direction. I've had lots of ideas for games before, and I have a little experience in animation (not through Flash). Truth be told, I never knew that this class would be Globaloria. It surprised the heck out of me! I thought it was only digital imaging. I was kinda mad because Chez had told me that her class was going to be doing it, and then BAM! I'm in a Globaloria project! I only have a few issues, but they aren't anything that can really be helped.

Today, we have reviewed the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Nothing special there. What I'm really thinking about is actually beginning to plan my game making process.

Ms. Cordle just assigned us reading the Privacy Policy and stuff as homework and said that she is giving us a test on it tomorrow! I REALLY hope she isn't serious.

So....yeah. That is my post for today. I might have to post again later, but that depends on whether we do more stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment