Smile for the camera!!

Smile for the camera!!
Problem, officer?

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Actual Assignment

I was assigned to do a blog review, and I chose Chris Duncan from the English class as my target. Upon first entering Chris' Spot, it can be seen that not much customization to the layout or coloring of the blog itself has been done, however, the eye is immediately pulled to the picture that Chris has posted, which, while small, is pretty epic. While I enjoy the coloring, it is just a template, and to be graded well, it must be customized. He doesn't post very frequently, and when he does post, it isn't much more than what is assigned, but he has much potential. Good job for a newbie, Chris. After this class, you should keep blogging for yourself. Get better, and you will most likely gain your own following. If you work at it, that is. :)



This blog is deserving of Success Kid.

1 comment:

  1. Yay. I'm somewhat a fail lol. I'm going to work on it.

    ReplyDelete