Smile for the camera!!

Smile for the camera!!
Problem, officer?

Friday, February 12, 2010

Minigame Day 4

We all started working on the minigame project as a class today. I am still pretty far ahead, so I helped other kids get theirs started. I fooled around with my flash while I waited too, trying to get more familiar with the various features. not much else to say today. Once I have a breakthrough concerning the movement issue, I will be able to continue on and have much more to say! =^_^=

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paul! Glad to see that you got through the mini-game project and that you were able to assist other students in your class!

    I look forward to seeing your progression this semester as you utilize the game design and web 2.0 tools to not only create a cool educational or social issue game, but to also enhance your leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.

    Sincerely,
    David Lowenstein
    State Director, Globaloria WV

    ReplyDelete